Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, October 23rd, 2017 - Money20/20 USA, the world’s largest payments and financial services innovation event, opened this Sunday, October 22nd, with the Payments, FinTech and Financial Services industry coming together to connect and create the future of money. In 2016, Money20/20 brought together 11,000+ attendees, including more than 1,700 CEOs and Presidents, from 4,500 companies and 85 countries.
Money20/20 covers the critical and concrete ways that innovators are creating the future of money. This year’s agenda features 4,060 minutes of fresh content with 450+ speakers, of which 175+ are CEOs and founders, and a huge 70%+ of all speakers are new. Content will be shared in over 150 sessions throughout the four-day event, with notable speakers including:
· Steve Wozniak, Co-Founder, Apple & Jennifer Bailey, VP Internet Services, Apple Pay, Apple
· John Collison, President & Co-Founder, Stripe
· Dan Schulman, CEO & President, PayPal
· Julie Sweet, CEO North America, Accenture, Bridget van Kralingen - SVP Global Industry Platforms, IBM
· David Richter, Global Head of Business & Corporate Development, Uber
· Max Levchin, CEO & Co-Founder, Affirm
· Keith Rabois, Partner, Khosla Ventures
· Frank Bisignano - Chairman & CEO, First Data
This year’s edition also features a whole host of new content formats designed to deliver a more interactive experience, including hard-hitting interviews, provocative debates and in-depth workshops. Notable sessions include:
· AI Deep Dive, in partnership with Feedzai, featuring leading experts including Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak, Ray Kurzweil and Dr. Michio Kaku, discussing how the cognitive AI revolution is shaping the industry.
· Enhanced Regulatory Sessions focused on legal and regulatory issues to facilitate constructive dialogue and meetings between companies and regulators.
This year there are 300+ journalists, a 20% increase year over year, covering Money20/20 onsite, including CNBC, Bloomberg, CNN, Forbes, Huffington Post, Reuters, TechCrunch, Wall Street Journal, Yahoo and many more. With over 150 groundbreaking industry announcements being made across the four days, Tracey Davies, President of Money20/20, said: ‘It is very exciting to see the whole payments and financial services ecosystem once again come together in Las Vegas, the birthplace of Money20/20. This year, we have a stellar content line up with so many new speakers and formats to help our attendees get the information and inspiration in this dynamic, fast changing industry. Creating new partnerships is what happens at Money20/20. It is where business gets done.’
Founded in 2011 and acquired by Ascential plc in 2014, Money20/20 creates destination events where the most innovative people in payments, FinTech and the broader financial services industry connect. Famed for their high-impact networking, the Las Vegas (October) and Amsterdam (June) editions are widely considered unmissable by the industry they serve. The new Asian edition will debut in Singapore in March 2018. Money20/20 is the space where the industry’s smartest visionaries and innovators come together to create the future of money. Money20/20 is an Ascential event. www.money2020.com
About Ascential plc:
Ascential is a global business-to-business information company that informs and connects the business world in 150 countries through market-leading Exhibitions & Festivals and Information Services.
Ascential powers the prestigious Cannes Lions festival for the branded communications industry, the world's premier payments and financial services congress Money20/20, Spring Fair/Autumn Fair, the global fashion trend forecasting service WGSN, environmental risk data business Groundsure, e-commerce analytics provider One Click Retail and MediaLink, the strategic advisory and business services firm.
Ascential’s premium products enable focus, growth and value. The company provides customers with world class content and connections empowering their businesses to be the best informed and best connected. www.ascential.com
Money20/20 USA media contacts:
Therese Baggas, Marketing Director, Money20/20 Global - Therese@Money2020.com