Our unique combination of payment processing functionality, technology and expertise enables GPS to provide leading payment technology and alternative banking services to a diverse client base from large established players, well-funded fintech innovators to cutting edge start-ups.
The award-winning GPS ApexTM platform is central to the delivery of some of the most demanding programmes in the industry and our team of experts throughout the business is dedicated to ensuring optimum performance for every programme we enable.
GPS is committed to ongoing investment in its technologists and the GPS ApexTM platform to continually improve the core processing and service capabilities.
GPS Apex Highlights
• Single global processing platform for next generation programmes
• Easy scalability to suit a wide range of clients
• Simple integration to enable client programmes to go live quickly
• Over 90 open APIs
• Certified by Mastercard and Visa as third-party issuer processor (Europe, US, Latin America, Middle East, Africa, Asia-Pacific)
• Ability to support external authorisation
• Supports ALL currencies
• Fully tokenised, enabling Programme Managers and Issuers to not require PAN
• Proven interface capabilities with 40 global card manufacturers
• PCI DSS v3.2 level 1 compliant across each of our data centres
Performance and scalability
GPS ApexTM is a powerful and scalable payments processing platform that has been certified by Mastercard and Visa, and for single/dual message format to facilitate swift issuer integrations in all regions. It supports Chip and PIN (EMV), magstripe, virtual and contactless card processing across prepaid, debit and credit rails.
The platform enables our clients to access a truly global product offering and, if required, with multiple issuers via a single interface. It is a single, global multi-currency platform designed and built by our payments engineers from scratch over the past ten years. This means GPS ApexTM works seamlessly, unlike other platforms that may be fragmented hybrids of legacy technologies.
Security and peace of mind
GPS ApexTM security features include:
• PCI DSS V3.2 Level 1 compliant
• Advanced intrusion detection through Tripwire and other industry leading tools
• All access to production systems via secure VPN with dual factor authentication
• Best in class system monitoring through AppDynamics
• Full tokenisation service for all sensitive data so Programme Managers and Issuers do not need to hold card numbers
• Combat payment fraud with GPS Protect, 3D Secure and Dynamic CVV
Creativity and control
With our GPS Apex platform, you will be able to achieve extraordinary levels of creativity, flexibility and control for your programme. The combination of a highly configurable setup with that of our market-leading suite of more than 90 open APIs truly offers exceptional customisation and control.
A dedicated team of experts
We are proud to have attracted a world-class team of talented individuals that bring expertise from global organisations to ensure the success of the GPS ApexTM platform.
Together, we have celebrated countless client successes and our achievements have won multiple industry awards that have helped us to gain global recognition as The PayTech PioneerTM.
Our people are experts in payments, security, service delivery and system performance and are continually driving to improve the core processing capabilities and ensure all our decisions are based on the best interests of our clients. This has been our philosophy since the inception of our platform in 2007 and remains our driving principle today.
A global network of partners
Creating and managing a programme can be complex with multiple interdependencies. Choosing a payment processor that has strong and trusting relationships with partners across the entire value chain is essential to eliminating friction in the construction and implementation of your programme.
GPS is proud to be a preferred partner of leading players across the payments industry including Issuing Banks, Schemes, Card Bureaus and providers of other payments functionality (such as KYC, FX).
GPS has achieved its position as trusted partner by understanding and responding effectively to the concerns and issues that affect these bodies.
Choosing GPS as your issuer processor means you are in good company and well connected within the payments ecosystem.